We are please to inform all media representatives that application for media accreditations for all four cities, Varaždin, Koprivnica, Rijeka and Opatija, are now open. Deadline for applying is 25th of July. Only professional media representatives can submit this request. After the deadline, journalists will be noticed. For all questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For TV and Radio requests contact info is email@example.com
Important information for media representatives during M19 IHF World Championship:
– All media representatives must have the accreditation around their neck during the whole stay in the Arena
– Accreditation is only open to professional media representatives, working at the event for a recognised media outlet. A valid press card and/or AIPS card may be required.
– TV and radio requests must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Media representatives are required to show the ID or any other document with the photo to collect their accreditation upon the arrival
– Media accreditation process started on 5th of July and closed at 25th of July 2023. In case there are late requests, please contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Journalists are allowed to record statements in the mixed zone after the matches and/or during the press conferences if there will be any. Any other filming and/or livestream inside the Arena is not allowed (only right holders and media with IHF agreement).
You can apply for your media accreditation HERE.